First-aid and CPR training makes the difference between life and death in an emergency.
Save-A-Life is here to help.
Save-A-Life is an educational organization for everyone and anyone who wants to learn CPR. We offer on-site training for all American Heart Association classes with same day certification available. We strive to make CPR training in Chicago effective, relatable, enjoyable and convenient. Courses are taught by American Heart Association (AHA) certified instructors who are also practicing Paramedics, Firefighters, Nurses, or EMTs. We go beyond the textbook, providing our clients with accurate training and real world experience.
Bringing effective and exciting CPR training to your door customized to your needs.
At Save-A-Life, we have many class options to customize your training needs. We bring all necessary equipment and ensure high instructor-student-manikin ratio to guarantee plenty of hand-on practice. As an American Heart Association Authorized Training Center, we offer all American Heart Association classes. Same day certification is available.
Select any of the classes below to learn more about CPR training in Chicagoland!
- Basic Life Support (BLS): Required for most healthcare professionals (formerly known as healthcare provider). This course trains healthcare provider to provide high-quality CPR, properly use an AED and complete life saving interventions. Learn More
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS): This advanced course highlights the importance of high-performance team dynamics, and recognition/intervention of several different cardiac events. Learn More
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS): This advanced certification reinforces systematic approach to pediatric assessment and treatment, basic life support, effective resuscitation, and team dynamics. The goal of the PALS Course is to improve the quality of care provided to seriously ill or injured children, resulting in improved outcomes. Learn More
- Heartsaver® CPR/AED: Heartsaver® courses are designed for anyone with little or no medical training who needs a course completion card for job, regulatory (for example OSHA), or other requirements. This course can also be taken by anyone who wants to be prepared for an emergency in any setting. Can be combined with Heartsaver® First Aid. Learn More
- OSHA Bloodborne Pathogens Training: OSHA compliant training for individuals who may come in contact with blood or other potentially infectious materials. Learn More
- Child Care Provider Training: Illinois DCFS compliant first aid and CPR training for all child care providers. Learn More
In an emergency situation, more lives are saved because people like you are completing life saving measures before first responders arrive. What are you waiting for?